Employee Stock Option Online Resources
By Michael Gray, CPA
Employee Stock Option Tax Implications
- Books Written by Michael C. Gray, CPA on employee stock options and other topics
- The National Center for Employee Ownership
- Foundation for Enterprise Development: Information for businesses offering options to employees.
- StockOpter: Financial planning software for professionals.
- My Stock Options: Employee stock option financial planning information.
- Optionetics: Stock option trading strategies.
- Michael Gray, CPA’s Real Estate Investing Tax
- DivInvest: Investment planning information and tools.
- Bloomberg Online: Free, current financial and world news
- Tax Advice for Real Estate Investments by Michael Gray, CPA
- Reviews of Investment Books by Michael Gray, CPA
- The National Center for Employee Ownership: Articles, books and meetings about ESOPs and stock options
- ESOP Services: All about employee stock option plans
- Economic Research Institute: Information on executive salaries
- General Tax Resources by Michael Gray, CPA
- Financial Insider Weekly, Michael Gray’s TV show
- Michael Gray, CPA’s Blog
- Self Improvement Book Reviews by Michael Gray, CPA
- Our Favorite French Restaurant: Marché Aux Fleurs in Ross, California
For answers to our readers’ questions and to learn about new tax developments relating to employee stock options, subscribe to our newsletter, Michael Gray, CPA’s Option Alert!
If you have a favorite stock option or investment website you would like to see listed here, email me about it!