What part of the FICA do I need to pay?

June 20, 2005

Date:   Mon, 30 May 2005
From:   Bill

When I exercise an NQSO as a retired person, will I pay only the employee part of the FICA tax?


Hello Bill,


Good luck!

Mike Gray

For more information about non-qualified stock options, request our free report, “Executive Tax and Financial Planning For Non-Qualified Stock Options”.

Comments are closed.